Parent Assistance for Student Progress Center (SPC) and Clever
If you have created an account on the Student Progress Center (SPC) and forgot your password, please go to the SPC site https://jcampus.nat.k12.la.us/progress and click on the forgot my password link. If you are unable to answer the security questions or still have problems logging in, please complete the survey below.
If you created an account but do not remember your User ID, please complete the survey below.
If you have never created an SPC account, please go to the SPC site https://jcampus.nat.k12.la.us/progress and click on Register New User. Please have your students PSN number available (the last five digits of their SSN). You do not need to complete this survey.
If you need login information for your student's Clever account, please complete the survey below.
- Reading Tips for Parents and Children
- 2019-2020 K-2 Parent Back-to-School Guide
- 2019-2020 3-12 Parent Back-to-School Guide
- Parent Guide to LEAP 2025 Tests
- Parent Guide to the LEAP Student Reports
- Louisiana Student Standards Parent Guide
- Parent Guide to the LEAP 360
- Parent Rights of Children with Disabilities
- Homework Help
- Education Apps for IPADS
- Families in Need of Services (FINS)
- Office of Child Services
- Kids Health